Packets have been handed out. If you didn’t get yours, please arrange to pick up. Here is the information sheet that was included.
Yes the lodge has hair dyers and robes for the hot tub in each room. Also has a television in each room, and regular coffee makers (not Keurigs.) There is a coin laundry in each building.
NEW! RENTALS at the Lodge! Here is our direct link to the Christy Sports online reservation page: http://rental.christysports.com/lebanonskiclub
Current flight itinerary – (subject to change)
AMERICAN #765 03FEB PHILADELPHIA-CHARLOTTE 655A 844A
AMERICAN #486 03FEB CHARLOTTE-MONTROSE HK40 945A 1204P
AMERICAN #486 10FEB MONTROSE-CHARLOTTE 1244P 617P
AMERICAN #1798 10FEB CHARLOTTE-PHILADELPHIA 820P 1000P
For last minute info: Jane Miller 259 S 21st St Lebanon PA 17042. Call or text Jane @ 717-507-0186 with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this is a self-drive to airport, here is a great resource for those wishing to drive down night before. Take advantage of free shuttle to airport and free parking… go to http://www.parksleepfly.com/ You can also reserve just parking at this site and they will take you to the airport in your car and pick you up in your car! Use coupon code CYBER20 or ACCESS.
Lebanon Ski Club, get ready for White Gold! We’re going to Telluride, Colorado!
You can ski right into the charming town of Telluride, set in a box canyon and surrounded with stunning vistas in every direction.
The town’s tourist board just opened a new state of the art Visitor’s Center on Main Street, where guests can do everything from find where to eat to take 3-D video walk-throughs of popular local hiking trails using touch screens displays with amazing interactive technology. To help you plan a trip, the visitor’s bureau also has a fully featured website.
- Dates February 3-10, 2018
- Roundtrip Flight* from Philadelphia through Charlotte to Montrose on American Airlines (subject to change) Self-drive to Philly.
- Roundtrip ground transfers from Montrose to Telluride (1-1/4 hour trip + 30 minute grocery stop)
- 5 day Lift Ticket
- 7 Nights Lodging at the Gorgeous, Slope side, Mountain Lodge (This is a true treat for our members!)
- Bell hop service for luggage portage to rooms.
- Welcome Party (pizza, wine, and beer)
- Superbowl Party (Deli sandwiches and salads)
- Located between Village Bypass and Double Cabin runs (green)
- The View Bar & Restaurant on site
- Christy Ski Rentals on site
- Ski Lockers
- Market within walking or larger grocery down the gondola.
- FREE Gondolas for trips into Mountain Village Core and Town of Telluride – easy 200 yd walk or shuttle to the intercept gondola which connects to the main gondola.
- Golf Cart service around the Lodge
Click here to see suites and amenities. Accommodations may vary – will be communicated when assigned.
Information: Jane Miller. Call or text 717-507-0186 with any questions or email@example.com
As always, trip insurance is recommended. Our trip agent provides a good product. You can access it off the grey bar at the top of their homepage at www.encompasse.com. Your “first payment” date should be within 21 days of purchase for pre-existing conditions/cancel for any reason level. When filling in the form, the “per booking trip cost” should equal the total amount of travel dollars you want to insure, so If, for example, a husband and wife each paying $1650 for the trip wanted to insure, they can do so by filing one policy totaling $3300. You would put a “2” in the travellers box. The general coverage begins at about 7% of the cost of the trip.
Call or text Jane @ 717-507-0186 with any questions or firstname.lastname@example.org