KILLINGTON VT. – WELCOME to the BEAST
January 17- 19 2018
Act now to hold a place on the Party Bus to Killington Mountain – Wednesday to Friday, January 17-19.
Bus leaves Sunset Parking Lot around 9 am. We will arrive early in Killington on Wednesday evening, approx. 4:30pm and depart Killington Friday after a day of skiing- approx. 4:30pm.
Two days skiing and two nights lodging at the mountain – all for under $400. Price options below.
Killington Grand Resort Hotel- http://www.killington.com/site
- Killington’s only full-service mountainside hotel features convenient ski-bridge access to the slopes
- Recognized by Trip Advisor for the second consecutive year with a Certificate of Excellence
All rooms at the Grand are equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and include the following features:
- Bathroom amenities
- Fresh linens and daily maid service
- TV and DVD players
- Telephone service with voice messaging
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room coffee
Studios offer fully-equipped kitchenettes with the following:
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Oven and stove
- Dishwasher and soap
- Essential pots, pans, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
Your choice of:
1 Bed Studio – Queen Murphy Bed- $370.00
2 Bed Studio- Queen Murphy and Queen Sleeper Sofa- $380.00
2 Bed Hotel Room- 2 Queen beds- No refrig.- $390.00
All rooms are priced at double occupancy. For any other rooming combinations call Gordon at 717-273-4346 or e-mail. email@example.com
Ages 7-18 and 65-79 get an $8 price reduction if downhill skiing!
KILLINGTON –HOME OF THE SIX MOUNTAINS!
Killington Resort’s six peaks and 4,241′ elevation offer 3,000′ of vertical drop, exceptional views and ample opportunities for outdoor adventure with the longest on-snow season in the East. http://www.killington.com/
Killington: Nicknamed The Beast for its 1,509 skiable acres and expansive network of distinct base areas
- Killington is heralded as one of the East Coast’s best ski destinations.
- Killington Peak summit sits at 4,241 ft. with a base elevation of 1,165 ft.
- The mountain is home to an extensive trail system that spans six mountains, plus sister resort, Pico Mountain that’s just a 5-mile shuttle ride away.
Cross Country skiing
Cross Country Skiing – Bear Trax Adventures – http://www.beartraxadventures.com/
Transportation to Bear Trax – The Grand Hotel does supply transportation but you can take the public bus which picks up at the Grand and Stops at Bear Trax (5 mile bus ride.)
Other Activities at Killington
- BEAST COASTER
- FAT BIKE RENTALS
- SCENIC GONDOLA RIDES
- SLEIGH RIDES
- SNOWMOBILE TOURS
- SNOWSHOE TOURS
- TUBING PARK
- UPHILL TRAVEL
October 1 $100.00 With Trip Form and Room Preference
November 1 $150.00
December 1 Balance ( $120 -$ 130 – or $140)
Send Paymentsmade out to Lebanon Ski Club to:
420 Rexmont Road
Lebanon Pa 17042
Save the date and send $100 to reserve your spot!!! Please also complete a trip form.
Cross Country or non – skiers deduct $90.00 from price.
Gordon Shutter firstname.lastname@example.org